Make and receive Skype call on a speakerphone , simply plug and play, enjoy superior sound quality.
• Verified by and certified for Skype
• Replaces your headset / microphone
• Small, lightweight device goes anywhere you go
• Full duplex speakerphone with adjustable volume and mute control
• DSP-enhanced sound quality
• Interface Ports: USB 1.1 and 2.0 compatible, 2.5 mm headset jack for optional headset connection
• Visual Indicators: LEDs: Ready / Microphone Mute
• Functional Keys: Volume Up, Volume Down, Microphone Mute
• Speaker: 1w peak, 40 mm, 4 ohm, 120 Hz to 6 KHz, 120 dB
• Microphone: Voice pick-up range up to 4 meters
• Size: 7.7 cm x 5.8 cm x 2.1 cm
• Weight: 50 g
• Certification: FCC, CE
Minimum System Requirements
• PC running Windows 2000/XP with one available USB port.
• OS: Windwos 2000, Windows XP
• Internet Connection
Make Skype Calls on a Speakerphone Plug Chatterbox into your computer, and make or receive a Skype call as you normally would. Then talk to your Skype contacts, hands-free and without wearing headsets!
• Simply Plug and Play
You don't need to download any additional drivers or software. Just take Chatterbox, plug it into any computer, and you're ready to go!
• Enjoy superior sound quality
Chatterbox offers superb sound quality with the latest technology in full duplex audio, DSP-enhanced sound quality, and echo cancellation.